
... And if you wanna know as well, read his incredibly insightful piece on gettin' funky on your computer, what you'll need and why.
God, how I wish I had a musical bone in this body of mine. Channel my inner Moby... Did I just offend everyone? Sike!! For real, I could channel my inner David Holmes, St. Germain or Solamingus.
I swear, if I ever make a movie, this is the dude who's gonna score it (all from a kick-booty studio in the basement). He's like an updated version of Bruno Martelli from "Fame." You remember, the curly-haired student that composed symphonies on his keyboard with the help of a few electronic doo-dads.
So since I can't "DIGG" (more on those bastards later), I'm gonna link to it here - Opening the DAW
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
THIS DUDE KNOWS MUSIC AND HOW TO MAKE IT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Ya, Porl is indeed an amazing musical being! Thanks so much for sharing this, and for being a wonderous cool friend of GoD!
Cheers,
Dave3
Post a Comment