Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

RYAN REYNOLDS GREEN LANTERN FAN ART


It was confirmed last week that actor Ryan Reynolds had been cast as the title character in Martin Campbell’s big screen adaptation of The Green Lantern. Thanks to /Film for posting this fan made pic created by Josh MC, showing what Reynolds could look like in the black and green tights. Looks cool...

While we're at it, check out this fan made trailer for "The Green Lantern."



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do You interesting of [b]Viagra 50mg side effects[/b]? You can find below...
[size=10]>>>[url=http://listita.info/go.php?sid=1][b]Viagra 50mg side effects[/b][/url]<<<[/size]

[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/link/buy%20viagra/1_valentine3.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/img0/buy%20viagra/1_valentine3.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/link/buy%20viagra/3_headsex1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/img0/buy%20viagra/3_headsex1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[b]Bonus Policy[/b]
Order 3 or more products and get free Regular Airmail shipping!
Free Regular Airmail shipping for orders starting with $200.00!

Free insurance (guaranteed reshipment if delivery failed) for orders starting with $300.00!
[b]Description[/b]

Generic Viagra (sildenafil citrate; brand names include: Aphrodil / Edegra / Erasmo / Penegra / Revatio / Supra / Zwagra) is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction regardless of the cause or duration of the problem or the age of the patient.
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It can help men who have erectile dysfunction get and sustain an erection when they are sexually excited.
Generic Viagra is manufactured in accordance with World Health Organization standards and guidelines (WHO-GMP). Also [url=http://twitter.com/iuyjopg]Viagra Sales Market[/url] you can find on our sites.
Generic [url=http://ojagamu.freehostia.com]Viagra and Analogs[/url] is made with thorough reverse engineering for the sildenafil citrate molecule - a totally different process of making sildenafil and its reaction. That is why it takes effect in 15 minutes compared to other drugs which take 30-40 minutes to take effect.
[b]Viagra Humor
viagra cialis cod
Viagra Indications
generic viagra work
drg generic viagra
viagra substitute adult dating services
pleasure cheap viagra
[/b]
Even in the most sexually liberated and self-satisfied of nations, many people still yearn to burn more, to feel ready for bedding no matter what the clock says and to desire their partner of 23 years as much as they did when their love was brand new.
The market is saturated with books on how to revive a flagging libido or spice up monotonous sex, and sex therapists say “lack of desire” is one of the most common complaints they hear from patients, particularly women.
[url=http://twitter.com/omcaujc]Viagra Kamagra[/url]

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified hemingwayslounge.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://mamotivationalquotes.info/].[/url][url=http://learnnewthingsrr.info/forum].[/url][url=http://celeberitygossipni.info/bookmarks].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. You have uber cool blog. I really like this theme.
Buy Soma Online Without RX

Viagra Discount said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this affair related to the the most famous green hero.
I simply love every single thing relate to fantasy

Buy Kamagra said...

I figured out while reading your article, that you are kind of negative in your approach. I do not give a head go to such articles, probably there is some misconception you have about people on this subject. May be you should take up the project again and seek for the positive aspect that lies in it. I know it may of some help.this artical must be a good post...

xanax online said...

You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.

valium dosage said...

You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.

viagra samples said...

Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language.