
Is it me or does Jessica Alba look odd as Fantastic Four member Sue Storm in the upcoming "Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer"?
I mean, really... It's pretty much an Anglo role so why wouldn't the studios just hire a WASPy actress for the part? Is there a shortage of blondes the studios find attractive? I always thought they grew blondes on trees in sunny Cali, right?
What's more, as much as I think she's the cat's meow, 'Lil Miss Jessica doesn't exactly "open" films. Hot as Georgia asphalt, but not bankable in the least. Need proof, check the box office totals for "Honey" and "Into the Blue." Dare I say box office poison when she's the only real name in the film?
As Sue Storm she looks weird. Her rosebud lips don't match the blonde thing. And what's with those awful blue contacts?
To me, this is the real Jessica Alba...
Sunday, May 27, 2007
JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT (Jessica Alba)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment