
Its sucks when his daughter is hassellin' the Hoff
Man, what a shame. This pisses me off.
I love booze, I'll be the first to admit. And I've imbibed on many occasions. -- But Christ, if I EVER have a child, Lord help me if I end up like this drunk bastard.
It's sorta been known that David Hasselhoff may have some kind of booze problem. Everybody fights their demons so I'm not going to come down on him for a certain weakness.
I will, however, come down on him for appearing like the town drunk, chomping on food, barely coherent, as his little daughter tries to give him a "don't drink" pep talk.
Is there anything worse than a child trying to keep a parent on the straight-and-narrow. It's slovenly and gluttenous.
Watch it... After chuckling at what a boob he looks like, you'll get a little pissed, too.
Now watch how cheesy he is in this music video. Is he still huge overseas?
Thursday, May 3, 2007
HASSELHOFF DRUNK VIDEO (SAD, WHAT A MESS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Woa. You are one superior and funny bastard -- a legend among losers.
Post a Comment