
Gambling web site BETUS.COM offers our favorite TV and movie thesp some therapy as well as a perhaps much-needed vacation
Log on to BetUS.com and you can now posts odds on Alec Baldwin’s parental future and offer to set him up at the Best-Of-The-Best Anger Management Course
OK ... So what should have been a heart warming phone convo between Alec and the Apple of his Eye turned into the voicemail from hell.
Apparently, Alec had scheduled a phone call with his daughter, but when her phone was unanswered his temper flew and words of disgust were shouted.
Obviously trying to keep his temper, Baldwin patronized his daughter Ireland via message and at one point called her a “rude, thoughtless, little pig.” Dunno why but for some reason, that makes me laugh. Obviously he didn't mean it. Listen to the tape again - this is a guy who sounded a tad desperate in his anger.
Play Baldwin snapping
In any case, as the public regains their breath, BetUS.com, the largest and most successful sportsbook on the web, posted odds on the aftermath of the message and offered to provide the 49 year0old "30 Rock" star an all-expenses paid visit to the Best-Of-The-Best Anger Management Course/Retreat.
"That message was a surprise to a lot of people,” BetUS.com spokesman Reed Richards said in a statement. “I had no idea one could speak so passionately and clearly while completely ruining their daughter’s self-esteem.”
Analysts at the gaming site posted the following odds on the outcome of Baldwin’s recent outburst caught on his daughter’s cell phone:
Alec Baldwin will lose custody of his daughter - 3/1
Alec Baldwin’s daughter will get a restraining order against him - 10/1
Alec Baldwin will enter an anger management program - 1/5
Kim Basinger discloses she was a battered wife - 2/1
Alec Baldwin is arrested for child endangerment - 20/1
Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin remarry - 100/1
Alec Baldwin is nominated as Father of the year - 3000/1
Alec Baldwin teaches a university class on communication - 500/1
Alec Baldwin writes a childcare manual - 500/1
We here at Heminway's Lounge figured you may wanna do something with your tax refund. Take a chance, he'd make a great professor!
Until next time,
-- Donaghy






2 comments:
I've always liked Alec Baldwin and was disappointed, but not altogether surprised when I heard the tape of him yelling at his daughter. In past years I've been impressed by him not just as an actor, but when I've seen him in interviews he's come across as one of the more intelligent people who have chosen acting as a career. However, the last time I saw him was on one of the late night shows and this is just conjecture, but he looked to me like he was as high as a kite. His face was puffy, he looked like he couldn't keep his eyes open and he failed to carry on an intelligent conversation. So, while I was disappointed, I wasn't surprised. I've been expecting to hear something off the wall about him.
Hey Maggie:
Thanks for stopping by. I agree with your comments. While Baldwin has always been somewhat of a hothead, things lately do seem a tad stressful for him. This custody battle with Basinger seems extremely grueling and it has to be hard trying to maintain a relationship with a kid who's some 2000 miles away.
-- HL
Post a Comment