Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

BILL O' REILLY GOES NUTS, part two

I love when Bill O' Reilly loses his shit. When it comes to the Wall Street meltdown, Most think that Rep. Barney Frank is the engineer of the financial train wreck.

Check out what happens when O' Reilly sinks his teeth into Frank.





For Bill O' Reilly Goes Nuts, part one (which is hilarious), click HERE.

1 comments:

Keith said...

It is hilarious to see when Bill goes wild. He definitely is good at it. His show is entertaining. That's one of the reasons he's got such high ratings. I usually try not to talk much politics on blogs, etc. Every person in D.C. or on Wall Street wants to blame somebody else. This crap was created by people in both parties over a number of years. It just finally hit the fan. I'm no fan of Frank at all.