
First of all, sorry for the lack of posts. Between the holiday, work and the fact that I'm trying to get a comic book off the ground, I haven't had much time or gumption to even approach the blogospehere. That said, how friggin' cool is this poster. I thank 'El Guapo' Latino Review for posting it but who in eff knows where it first appeared. Seriously, the Mad Men at Warners have to come up with something because these online folks have been hitting it out of the park.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
ANOTHER FAKE RIDDLER POSTER LEAKED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So, spill it. What's your comic about?
I would love to hear more about your comic. That is a really cool poster. I really hope it will be the Riddler in the next movie. I really hope Nolan and WB hit another home run.
Post a Comment