The tune debuted a couple of weeks ago and now Yahoo! has debuted the music video for Jack White and Alica Keys’ "Another Way to Die," the theme for the forthcoming Bond flick "Quantum of Solace."
Still tryin' to figure out whether I like it or not...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
'ANOTHER WAY TO DIE' VIDEO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I've heard mixed reaction to it. Personally I like it. It's definitely different, but people had to be expecting that from Jack White. I was not a fan of Chris Cornell's song. It grew on me though. I like this song here even better after seeing the video. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more once I hear it during the opening sequence.
Sustain the relaxing text, inserted to my chrome rss.
Lovely site, I hadn’t found this before in my researches! Continue the excellent job!
Post a Comment