
As a rabid comic fan, I'm not sure how I feel about this one.
FlawedHollywood (as well as /Slashfilm) have posted pics of "Desperate Housewife" hottie Eva Longoria leaving Marvel offices with a business card as well as a crapload of material, not to mention an Avengers comic book on the tippy top.
Those in the know tell the Flawed that the sudster "Desperate Housewives" wraps right around the time the Marvel comic book team-up is being adapted into a feature film.
Many are speculating that Longoria (or is that Longoria-Parker???) might be in the running to play Janet Van Dyne aka Wasp, a founding member of the super team and eventual wife of Ant-Man.
Longoria as a superhero?? Like I said, just don't know how I feel...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
EVA LONGORIA IN 'THE AVENGERS' ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I thought Wasp as soon as I saw this. She's probably the only way the character could be made interesting, or at least attention-grabbing.
But I think Eva is sex on a stick, so I'm biased.
Not sure how I feel about that.
Post a Comment