Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW BOND THEME LEAKED!


Sorry, sorry ,sorry for the lack of posts these days. But I'm going to make up for it for it right now with this -- THE NEW BOND THEME “Another Way to Die”, featuring Alicia Keys and Jack White (props to imeem). So listen to it...

There have been a plethora of Bond songs, some of them classics like "Goldfinger," "Thunderball" "The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Live and Let Die." Heck, I even liked "A View to a Kill." So does this new tune say BOND?? Is it better than Chris Cornell’s “You Know My Name" from "Casino Royale"?



Another Way To Die (Feat. Jack White) - Alicia Keys


2 comments:

Keith said...

I'm liking what I'm hearing. I'm a fan of Jack and Alicia. I was curious to see what this song would sound like. I do think you'll be able to judge it better when we hear it as the opening credits roll on the movie. I wasn't a big fan of Cornell's song. I probably like it better than I did when I first heard it though. I do hope Jack and Alicia make a video for this.

Anonymous said...

hi! [url=http://esnips.com/web/minnaregina/]Hello. And Bye.
[/url] http://esnips.com/web/minnaregina/ free nude video clips of milfs
thanks!
free nude video clips of milfs