First off, let me apologize for the lack of posts. I must attribute it to my lack of sleep. In any case, I'll make up for it now... It's not exactly a secret that this weekend's "Speed Racer" is tracking poorly with audiences. Warner Bros., quivering in their boots no doubt, has posted the films first seven minutes via Yahoo!.
While my expectations for the film aren't all that high, I will say that the first seven minutes were enough to make me want to keep watching - maybe that's the point. It has a dazzling visual style I haven't seen on film since Oliver Stone's "Natural Born Killers" or even "Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2." Sadly, though, if I do venture out this weekend to the movies, it will be for last week's overperforming "Iron Man" which seems to have hit the mark with everyone.
Still, enjoy this little dazzler for the time being...
Friday, May 9, 2008
'SPEED RACER' - THE FIRST 7 MINUTES! (video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment