Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CREEPY? JUST A LITTLE ...


Two stars of the yet-to-be released flick "Soul Men" lost two of its stars last weekend. Funnyman Bernie Mac and real-life soul man Isaac Hayes have starred alongside Samuel L. Jackson in the film that follows two estranged soul legends (played by Jackson and Mac) who reunite at the Apollo Theater to honor their recently deceased band leader.

Power blogger Perez Hilton (ick, I can't believe I'm crediting Perez's site), says all scenes for the forthcoming flick have been shot and the film is in the can. How Dimension Films will market and release the film remain a huge question.

As it stands, the movie doesn’t open until November 14. Movie audience are incredibly fickle but you never know, the suits just may decide to delay it since the overt theme of death is central to the plot.

Odd. Creepy. Sad.

All at once.



2 comments:

Keith said...

Wow. I didn't know that. I can't believe I'm saying this. I hope Samuel L. Jackson isn't next.

Keith said...

Let me clarify what I just said. Not that I would want Sam to pass away. I just meant that I couldn't believe I was even going to bring that up. Don't want to curse the man.