
OK, so it's high-brow Oscar time and the all hoity-toity hoopla is starting for another awards season. To that I say, screw it! We post what's important here in Papa H's Lounge --- Mr. Skin has announced the Top 20 Celebrity Nude Scenes of 2008.
1. Mischa Barton – Closing the Ring
2. Sophie Monk – Sex and Death 101
3. Heather Graham – Adrift in Manhattan
4. Asia Argento – The Last Mistress
5. Neve Campbell – I Really Hate My Job
6. Anna Faris – The House Bunny
7. Amy Smart – Mirrors
8. Mena Suvari – Stuck
9. Laura Ramsey – The Ruins
10. Angelina Jolie – Wanted
11. Penélope Cruz – Elegy
12. Jessica Morris – Role Models
13. Willa Ford – Impulse
14. Carly Pope – YPF
15. Jenna Jameson – Zombie Strippers
16. Jess Weixler – Teeth
17 Moran Atias – Mother of Tears
18. Vera Farmiga – Never Forever
19. Maria Bello – Downloading Nancy
20. Amy Adams – Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
THE TOP 20 NUDE SCENES OF '08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
This is definitely the list I'm more interested in. I've only seen a couple of these films though. I've got some movie watching to do. :-)
Post a Comment