Until the official trailer is released sometime this week (or even today), check out this official trailer for JJ Abrams new take on "Star Trek." Let me rephrase -- not a new take per se -- but an exploration of the original Trek characters before we came to know them. I must say, while not a Trekkie (or Trekker for that matter), this trailer has me stoked if only for those sounds I remember hearing while watching the show as a kid. You know what I mean -- the swoosh of the bridge door; the crisis alarm (whooooommmp, whooooommmp) and of course that mesmerizing theme. Check it out...
Monday, November 17, 2008
JJ ABRAM'S NEW 'STAR TREK' TRAILER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I actually always was more of a Star Trek fan. I hated to see what happened to the franchise in recent years. I'm so psyched about this film. I can't wait. I love this trailer.
Post a Comment