
Via The Sporting News
We've come to it my friends. You knew this list was coming. You wished it wouldn't, but it is time. I feel that we've begun to share a report with each other, the Blawger and the Blawgee, so we can now share a little of ourselves, or at least, I hope we've come to that point.
There's nothing worse than being ahead in any relationship. As George Costanza would tell you, when you get ahead in any relationship you lose "hand." Some have never had "hand." I've been lucky to have it a couple of times, and I don't want to lose it here.
I do want to say that this list was originally supposed to be ten films, but I had to supersize it, because I kept on thinking about more movies. I even had to leave a few off the list, and it's frakking 20 films long! So I'm sorry Spartacus, you didn't make the cut, but I will always be Spartacus!
To see the list click HERE.
Monday, June 9, 2008
THE TOP 20 FILMS THAT MAKE MEN CRY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment