
Being that whispers of this broke over the weekend, it may be less likely to be an April Fool's joke. Then again, who knows?
According to Ace Showbiz, the so-called retired Sean Connery says he wouldn't mind coming back to the film franchise he helped build as none other than a villain.
Typical Connery, though - it's all about the benjamins.
Says Connery: "I wouldn't mind coming back as a Bond villain. But I don't think they would pay me enough. They don't pay the money for other parts, only for the Bond character, although that wasn't the case when I was doing it."
Meanwhile, Ford has negotiated a $36 million deal to have their little Ka Zetec Climate model featured in the upcoming Bond film "Quantum of Solace". Current Bond Daniel Craig will be seen driving the sensible car in the opening scenes of the forthcoming film before returning to his usual Aston Martin sports car.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
CONNERY AS A BOND VILLAIN? APRIL FOOLS?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment